Dr. Michelle Wolford draws blood in office for:
> ALCAT’s 200 Food and Chemical Sensitivity Test
> Meridians Pediatric 95 Food Sensitivity Finger Prick Test
> SpectraCell Cellular Nutrient Absorption Test
> SpectraCell MTHFR Gene Deficiency Test
* Please note, you will need to schedule a 15minute blood draw appointment. There will be a standard $45.00 blood draw fee for time and materials. All blood draws that are part of a return visit are complimentary of the 30 or 45minute return visit.
Other lab tests given in office such as saliva tests, finger pricks, stool samples, standard blood work or comprehensive specialty tests will either be done at home with a kit given in office OR/ you will be directed to a local lab. Please read the list of labs used below for your convenience. * Non-local patients: kits can be shipped to your home or lab requisition forms can be sent via Lab Corps patient portal.
Lab Corp: General & Specialty Blood Tests
1) 499 N El Camino Real, Encinitas CA (760)635-5693
2) 351 Santa Fe Dr, Encinitas CA (760)633-0117
* If the lab nearest you is not provided, please visit Lab Corps website.
West Pacific Medical Labs: Spectra Cell Tests & General/Specialty Testing
1) 285 N El Camino Real #204, Encinitas CA 92024 * Blood draws must be scheduled and complete before 1pm at this location.
2) 2970 5th Ave, Ste 140, San Diego CA 92103 * Blood draws must be scheduled and complete before 12pm at this location.
* If you are not a local patient, we can send your specialty lab kit to you via mail. Once you have received your kit, schedule a blood draw at a local lab of your choice. All blood draws must be done M-Th and then overnighted. Prior to scheduling your blood draw please be sure :
1) you have located a Fedex or USPS that handles “blood” samples being shipped
2) your scheduled blood draw time allows you to either call Fedex/USPS for pick up THAT DAY or, you have enough time to drop off your sample prior to Fedex/USPS last overnight pick up time.